The TERA2021 is hosted by Taiwan Education Research Association (TERA), which is based in the Institute of Education, National Sun Yat-sen University, Kaohisung, Taiwan. TERA is a founding association of the Association &Asia-Pacific Educational Research Association that aims to promote academic exchanges in educational research and international collaboration among educational research communities. Formally established on July, 14, 2009, Taiwan Education Research Association (TERA) is a non-profit organization for professionals working at all levels of education committed to improving the practice of instruction, conducting and applying educational research. The mission of TERA is:
- to enhance academic exchanges and establish platform for educational research;
- to facilitate academic discourse through conferences, seminars, and publications;
- to disseminate educational research outcomes and practices and to upgrade education quality;
- to actively participate in the formation and operation of international education-related associations such as “ World Education Research Association” (WERA);
- to function as a channel for international exchanges in education research and to promote global cooperation among educational research communities;
The current President of TERA:
Dr. Ying-Yao Cheng (鄭英耀教授)
President, National Sun Yat-sen University .
Professor, Institute of Education of National Sun Yat-sen University
The current General Secretary:
Dr. Paichi Pat Shein(謝百淇教授)
Professor, Institute of Education of National Sun Yat-sen University.